search & find

PIANOBIZ@aol.com PIANOBIZ@aol.com
Mon, 07 Oct 1996 08:48:59 -0400

Hi Andre,
My husband, David, is a piano tuner here near Boston, Ma. USA. We actually
live in Concord, Ma., a historic town of the revolutionary war era, about 30
minutes from Boston.  I was interested to see that you are from Amsterdam.
 We visited there about 1 and 1/2 years ago when my son was in an abroad
program in Maastricht. He just graduated from Trinity College in Hartford,
Ct. which has a program with the University in Maastricht.  You have a
beautiful country. Amsterdam has many great buildings and canals. It is a
busy city, even at night!  I enjoyed the Rembrandt and Van Gogh museums
there. If you ever have the occasion to visit the Boston area in the
U.S.--look us up! (Dave's Dad, Dr. Albert Sanderson, is the inventor of the
Accutuner which you may have heard of.)
I am actually a nurse who works with birthing and am interested in studying
midwifery.  I leave the pianos up to Dave.  He rebuilds, refinishes and also
winds custom bass strings.  He imports his copper from Germany.  Nice to hear
from you.
Anna Sanderson