new web page

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Fri, 04 Oct 1996 08:24:44 -0500

Dear Friends,

There is a new web page for the music trades.  The Music Guild is offering
free web space and free links to your web page.  Of course they also want to
sell you web space too!

http://www.musicguild.org

If you visit their web page you can fill out the questions and they will
make a small web page for you at no charge.  Larger web pages cost of course.

Just thought you might want to know... and no, I am not associated with
Music Guild in any way other than the fact that they gave me free web space.
They did  nice job on my page.

Sincerely,

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/