Substitute Tuners (was Re: overbooked)

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 02 Oct 1996 11:45:10 -0400

Avery;

"Jim,
   I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear."

Once again the limitations of this method of communication has made itself
known. Avery I did not think that you were denigrating the ability of those
who only do some types of tuning. Had we been in a face to face conversation
this would not have happened. Somehow the written word comes across
harsher,and in a slightly different context, than intended and we need to be
careful how we phrase things, most of all me.
Jim Bryant (FL)