Pianotech Live Chat

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 20:10:37 -0700

Hi Bob...

At 06:56 PM 11/12/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello I was able to download IRC but I am not sure of what parameters to
>enter  I am currently using AOL  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
In the setup information box, just look for a server called "Starlink"
(they're alphabetical). Just point to it and double click. mICR doesn't
really have any "parameters" to enter.

As for anything special with AOL I can't help you there as I've never used it.

I hope to see you there... I'm there now with Jon Page from Massacheusetts.

Thanks for your note...

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada