KEYBOARD REPLACEMEN

scott.e.johnson@24stex.com scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 14:43:25 -0800

 U4> I have a private customer with a 7'Steinert.
 U4>  Any help would be appreciated.
 U4> Also, anyone have any ideas on how to remove CA glue from the
 U4> topside of a keytop?  A customer has some keys with a bit of CA on
 U4> them.  Can the plastic be sanded slightly and then buffed?
 U4> David Graham

Dear David,
I'm not sure where you are located but I can recommend Yvonne Ashmore for
keyboard replacement. She is located in Northern California in Grass Valley.
Her phone number is 916-273-8800. I know she is building a set right now for
Dale Erwin.

You can sand and buff plastic keytops. To get back the original sheen you need
to get color paper from the auto body supply store. Color paper is wet dry
sandpaper in grits like 1000,1500, etc.

Scott Johnson
Auburn, California
scott.e.johnson@24stex.com