YC fallboard letters

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 12:42:03 -0500

I encountered a similar problem on another brand. The letters were very
thin brass that were held onto the fallboard by an adhesive--not the type
of brass letters that are set into the wood, and not a decal that was under
the lacquer.

The way I fixed it was:
1. I measured carefully and marked the position of the letter where it
should be placed.
2. I turned the letter upside down and sprayed it with an areasol adhesive
(3m makes one that is available in most auto body stores.
3. I picked up the letter with a tweezers and positioned & applied it to
the previously marked spot.

You could also use super glue I suppose.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.