Tuning exam unisons, was: Odd partial

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sun, 03 Nov 1996 21:04:53 -0500

In a message dated 96-11-03 18:47:26 EST, RVCARR@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 Robert V. Carr RPT (not currently CTE but thinking about it)
 (We do, however, have a tuning test site established in Sept at Stetson
 University School of Music here in DeLand and will be setting one up in
Tampa
 in 2 weeks. >>

Robert,
Congratulations! As you know, that was something I worked on when I was
SERVP, David Duncan continued the quest, and finally it has happened. Just
one observation, to have a functional tuning test site does require a CTE and
since yall don't have a CTE in Florida, I quess you are just going to have to
recertify!!!!! From everyone I've talked to who has participated in a tuning
test with you, I hear nothing but rave reviews. Seems to me you are not only
one of our best CTEs but a role model for others to follow. So go ahead and
recertify.  Now, can you just get Tom to finish his.........

Gina Carter