message formats

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sat, 02 Nov 1996 19:06:19 +0000

To the list,

There is one other point to consider placing your reply above the quoted
text makes it more accessible for people using screen readers and this
is also in keeping with current U.S. and EEC legislation regarding equal
access to all.  As the piano trade.  World wide has its fair share of
blind people who use screen readers to access material like this it
would benefit them grately.

In article <961102093214_1914092441@emout15.mail.aol.com>,
UNATUNER@aol.com writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |