Practice Clavier

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:11:07 -0500 (EST)

John,
      Amazingly enough a woman friend just gave me one of these exact same
practice keyboards, about 2 weeks ago.  Mine also seems to be fully intact
except that the music rack is missing and one of the knobs on the treble end is
missing from the up-click stop.  Sounds like mine is also in about the same
condition as yours.  Mine still has the ivory keytops and the cabinet is in
so-so condition.  I'd be interested to know what the music desk looks like
if you still have yours.  Stay in touch (no pun intended!)
Ed Hilbert