piano drayage

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 23:51:57 -0800

I have a customer that just recently acquired a Chickering Ampico in the
Bakersfield, Ca. area and needs it transported to Eugene, Or.  Private
residence to private residence pick up and deliver.  We're looking for
haulers.  Any clues any one???    There's also the possible connection in
Sacremento.  Hauler "A" takes it to Sac, and hauler "B" takes it to Eugene.
I know of the "B" hauler and the possible schedule for mid-Apr.  Anybody
have any connections for a blanket wrapped grand to be hauled to either
Sacremento or Eugene, Or.???
                           Larry Fisher RPT, Metro Portland, Oregon's
                  Factory Preferred Installer for MSR/PianoDisc Products
                     phone 360-256-2999 or email larryf@pacifier.com
                              http://pacifier.com/~larryf/homepage.html
 the piano's keyboard smiled at me & said, "I dare ya to tune me!"