Condemed

delgit@afm.org delgit@afm.org
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 23:24:25 -0500 (EST)

After I said:

ID>>That way you won't be condemed as an electronic tuner.

ID>Regards, Don Rose drose@sask.maple.net

I meant no disrespect to technicians that use electronic aids.  I too
use a SAT and I'm proud of my tunings.  The SAT is a great "tool" and
people who use it well without turning off their ears will do better
work in less time.

My reference in my statement was to the many negative attitudes I heard
on the floor of Council in Albuquerque last summer.  I resented the
statements.

My apologies to anyone I offended.

Del Gittinger, RPT
delgit@afm.org