Live Chat

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 12:56:06 -0600

Hi Folks.

This is just a reminder that piano technicians have our own live chat
channel on the Undernet called "#pianotech". The Undernet is part of "Inter
Relay Chat" (IRC) and is available to most people with internet access these
days. All you need to join us is an IRC chat "client" such as mIRC or
Netscape Chat and a ppp internet connection.

We have set up Tuesday evenings from about 21:00 EDT to midnight as a time
for us to meet. All are welcome.

To join, load up your chat client, choose a nicname and connect to a server
such as "us.undernet.org" and when it connects

So far, we've had participants from England, South Africa, Australia and of
course, Canada and the United States. Some have been interested players but
others have been technicians as well. It's been fascinating!

If anyone has any questions, just EMail me unless the group might be
interested. Live chat is a great way to exchange ideas.

We're hoping to see some of you there tonight (Tuesday)!

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com