Help! Need a tech in Wheaton, IL.

Barb Barasa bbarasa@tbcnet.com
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 13:16:24 -0500

>Jeffrey,
>   The Piano Page lists one tech in Wheaton, a Randall S. Berner, in zip
>code 60187 area. Tell her she could also contact the Music Dept. at Moody
>Bible Institute for a reference. If I remember correctly from the piano
>list, one of the piano teachers there is Dr. D.P. Horn. He might also be a
>source.
>   Hope this gives you some ideas.

It's good for Jeffrey to get all the referrals he can, and I've given him
the name of an RPT right in Wheaton.  But just so you know, Moody is all the
way downtown in Chicago!  Whereas Wheaton College is  ... well, right in
Wheaton!  There are tons of RPTs within 15 minutes of Wheaton, I'm sure.

Barb Baras
Sycamore IL