Pitch Raisins and WD40 pit spray

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sat, 08 Jun 1996 12:35:17 +0000

Date:          Sat, 08 Jun 1996 01:19:41 -0600 (MDT)
From:          larryf@pacifier.com (Larry Fisher)
Subject:       Pitch Raisins and WD40 pit spray
To:            Multiple recipients of list <pianotech@byu.edu>

Regarding the usage of WD40  (Double You Dee Forte)  I always tell people
that I wouldn't put that stuff on anything I care about.  It's intended
purpose is for Water Displacement.  Years ago I tried using it under each
arm just before I'd go out on a really special kinda date.

Kinky Boy

                           Larry Fisher RPT, Metro Portland, Oregon's
                  Factory Preferred Installer for MSR/PianoDisc Products
                       phone 360-256-2999 or email larryf@pacifier.com
                            http://pacifier.com/~larryf/homepage.html
(revised 5/96)
                         Beau Dahnker pianos work best under water

If you coated a Beau Dahnker piano with WD40 would they work
even better under water?

David Ilvedson
in my former net life i was pnotuner@gnn.com