Key recovering

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Sun, 02 Jun 1996 10:20:37 -0400

I saw Yvonne Ashmore's ad in the May PT Journal.  I'd be happy to have
someone else do keytops for me.  It's not my favorite service. I have a
special shipping case for keys, but my question is:  Is it safe to send
them through either the mail or UPS?  What if they get lost somewhere along
the way?  That could be a major loss resulting in much pain and suffering
for me.  Even if they're insured they can't be readily replaced.  Any ideas
on this?

   Ted Simmons