M&H bass strings

PIANOBIZ@aol.com PIANOBIZ@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 19:55:42 -0400

Hi Frans

This particular model had nine different scales!  It will be near impossible
to find the correct measurements unless you refer to the scale number on the
very tail of the plate.  (A1 through A9)  If you let me know what the scale
is I may have that model in my records as I keep track of that information
and am building a library of original bass scales.

David Sanderson
Pianobiz@aol.com