Parafin Blues

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:01:57 -0400

Ron:

I agree. Toss 'em. Not just because it is more of a pain to get the gunk out,
but I have found that by the time the paraphin has decided to freeze up, the
parts are pretty well worn out, and need to be replaced any way. Furthermore,
unless you are very good at rebushing, the time it takes to do that will not
come close to paying for a new set of parts, and, again, unless you are very
good at it, you can't do as good a job of bushing a whole set as they can in
the factory.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis