Piano covers

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:40:12 -0400

Another service Jansen can provide with their covers is silk-screening logos
onto the covers.  They have screens for S&S and Baldwin, maybe others.  I
used to service a venue that had two concert grands.  It was I who specified
which piano was to be available for each performance, then custodial staff of
the concert hall moved them from storage to the stage.  They were forever
getting the wrong piano out, causing no end of consternation for the pianists
- until we got the covers with logos on 'em!

  -     Tom McNeil, RPT     -
Vermont Piano Restorations