CAUT in Dearborn: Institutional Software etc (Long)

David Skolnik dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:53:14 -0700

At 06:22 PM 7/29/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Dave and list,
>
>Dave asks:
>>Welcome back all.  When time allows, can anyone summarize, in tremendous
>>detail of course,  the discussion regarding institutional software?
>>....and anything else that was of interest?
>
>The software presentations at the CAUT forum were great!  There were three
>different options demonstrated.  Here is an outline from my very poor notes
>and even worse memory:

Scott - Thanks for your thorough looking response.(printing out to read
later).  For my needs, Bill Schneider's approach may be the best. Would you
have his email address? I would have posted you privately but I had also
wanted to thank Don McKechnie for his communication earlier, however the
address I have for him doesn't seem to work.  (Don, if your listening).
David Skolnik
Manhattan School Of Music
dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
212-749-2802 Ext. 455