Piano covers

Joel A. Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:56:25 -0600

>Dear List,
>
>I am searching for companies that sell piano covers.  Currently I am aware
>of two:
>
>1) APSCO
>2) JM Manufacturing
>
>Knowledge of any others will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Keith A. McGavern, RPT
>kam544@ionet.net
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Oklahoma Baptist University

Keith,

I have some from Paul Jansen, 3220 Shorewood, Oshkosh, WI    414-231-5433.
If you give him the specifics they will make a cover of any kind and
material you want.  We use the black padded ones which feature a longer
skirt around the sides than I have seen elsewhere.  This protects the legs
somewhat as well as the sides.  As you know the method of moving is to grab
the cover and pull.  The extra length gives more protection.
        Give them a call.  They  have very good quality products.
Benches, stools,moving trucks, caster cups.  etc..