CAUT in Dearborn: Institutional Software

David Skolnik dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 10:18:04 -0700

Dear All-

I am reposting this messege in the event that it did not go through the
first time.  I will be away for a few weeks after the 2nd of August so would
like very much to hear before then.

11:40am  7/23/96

Welcome back all.  When time allows, can anyone summarize, in tremendous
detail of course,  the discussion regarding institutional software? ....and
anything else that was of interest?  I know there were at least 4 people on
the list who were not able to be there.   Thanks

David Skolnik
Manhattan School Of Music
dskolnik@ix.netcom.com
212-749-2802 Ext. 455