UK repin & lube

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:34:19 +0100

In article <9607232350.0XHS801@24stex.com>, scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
writes

Hi Scott,

>Barrie,
>How nice to read your posting from across the big water!
>3 popular products for CPL today are Protex, or alcohol mixed with water in a
>ratio of 3 to 1 or about the same as vodka, or VMP naptha mixed with silicon
>available from the Wurlitzer Piano Co. now owned by Baldwin.
Does the product protex have a shelf life?

Naptha could you explain to an ignorant Brit what it is as I called in
my Local chemist and he said its the stuff they make moth balls out of
isn't it.  So I need a little bit more information of what it is.

>The tool I use to apply CPL's to action " centres" (British spelling) is a
>syringe and hypodermic needle which can be purchase easily in any rural area
>from what we call a feed store which supplies feed and veterinary supplies to
>the owners of farm animals like cows and sheep.
We can get hypordermic needles from the local chemist.

>Wish I were back visiting the Britain and enjoying your countryside and
>fine weather. The temperature here is over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Its about 75 dg over here kand wet at the moment.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

--
Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |