Horugel parts

Don Mannino 74473.624@CompuServe.COM
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 22:00:35 -0400 (EDT)

Avery Todd, RPT wrote:

>>My problem is that piece is
missing and the mute strip is just up in the air against the front panel.
Does anyone know where I might be able to get one of these? I remember
seeing them before but not what brand of piano it was on: Yamaha? Kawai?
Young Chang?
   I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
BTW, who makes/distributes Horugel anyway?<<

Before Samick pianos were sold as Samick, they were called Horugel. The designs
may have changed some, but it is the same company. Contact Samick 818-964-4700,
ext 116 is Dean Garten's) for parts. You might want to give Dean a few days to
dig out from under the convention back log - take it from one who knows!

Don Mannino, RPT
74473.624@compuserve.com