Dearborn

Don Mannino 74473.624@CompuServe.COM
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 23:28:12 -0400 (EDT)

Carol Beigel, RPT wrote:

>>Anyone know what's going on in Dearborn?  Hopefully somebody took a
laptop and will post the news!<<

Well, I wasn't in council, being tied up with pianos and exhibit stuff. There is
a new PTG board, with Marshall Hawkins elected president.  It sounded like this
was a long and hard council session, but I'm sorry to not know all the details.

After the opening ceremony we (meaning Kawai) hosted a reception for the
members. Unfortunately the PTG accidentally listed it in the schedule as the
Young Chang reception! Not good.  We hung a sign over the door and had a piano
with a big Kawai logo on it so everyone would know it was our gig.

Classes start tomorrow morning. If you have specific questions about council
send me a note and I'll find out the answer for you.

Don Mannino