disinfecting piano

NBarr18195@aol.com NBarr18195@aol.com
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 00:12:44 -0400

One way to thoroughly clean keys (unfinished wood parts) is with a sand
blaster. I am seeing more and more references to these devices.  I built mine
to clean up an action that had severe smoke damage and am convinced that
there is no easier way to clean up an action. I am using a fiber glass bead
which is used to clean up aluminum airplane parts and it works very well on
wood. It cleaned the smoke off the keys as if it were dust but I would not
want to use it on the keytops.
Norman Barrett, associate PTG member Memphis chapter.
Nbarr18195@AOL.COM