Mildewed piano

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 17:39:07 -0400

Ted:

Unless the mildew has gotten inside the action, etc. you can very easily
remove the mildew with one of the commercial mildew sprays available in the
supermarket. Becareful, of course, that you don't get the spray on the
strings or on the hammers, etc, but it should remove the stuff. Mildew is a
plant, and it has to be killed, and eliminated.
I had mildew in a piano that was in a finished, but cool and dark basement.
Once I got rid of the stuf, it never came  back.

Good luck

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis