looking for Bal. Rail Pins

John von Rohr jvonrohr@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 02:25:50 +0000 (GMT)

Help, please. I am looking for balance rail pins for replacing pins on old
Steinways. Years ago I bought pins that were 2 1/4" by .164 (more or less)
for replacing pins that were 2 1/4" by .161 and find that no one seem to
have them ay more. If someone has some in stock they would like to sell
please contact me. If other people are looking for them also please contact
me. In order to get some made up one has to place a minimum order of
100,000, a few more than I need but I am willing to patch one together if
necessary.
Thanks, JvR