Technician Needed in Austin Texas

Charles Ball ckball@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 20:13:16 -0500

Dear List,

I posted a message a few days back that we have an opening at the School of
Music for a 1/2 time technician, preferably a person with RPT status and
some music school experience.

Also I should mention that we have a real shortage in the Austin area of
technicians who can do high level technical and dealer work.  The Steinway
dealer is also looking for help.  One of our better technicians is leaving
the area, another is cutting back in order to spend more time with her
child, and many of the others are saturated with work.  This is exascerbated
by the rapid economic and population growth here.

If you are interested by these prospects, please post me privately or speak
with me in Dearborn.

Many thanks,

Charles

Charles Ball