Last call- early reservations for CAUT Tour!

Dennis H Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 13:52:18 -0500 (CDT)

Don=D5t forget to reserve your seat on the great bus ride to the U of M=20
from Dearborn to tour the Music facilities at Ann Arbor.  Reservations=20
have been steadily coming in and I have no way of knowing if or when we=20
will fill up.  We have done similar tours in the past, and they have=20
proven to be an excellent way to get a first hand picture of how=20
other piano maintenance programs at prominent institutions are set up=20
and operate and to see their facilities.  When is the next time you have an=
=20
opportunity to tour the famous School of Music at Ann Arbor with such=20
memorable company?=20

We plan to leave the hotel ASAP after classes on Thursday (5:45) and will=
=20
return about 3-4 hours later. For those interested, we are also thinking=20
of eating together afterwords somewhere near the hotel (or in it). You=20
might like to keep this =D2unofficial=D3 part of the plan in mind as well.

E-mail reservations can only be accepted through Monday because I am=20
leaving on Tuesday morning. Send your request to me before Monday to be=20
sure it gets here on time. The more people who participate the less the=20
transportation  cost/ person. We plan to collect this small fee before=20
take-off, when everyone is there and we have the final attendance=20
numbers. You should expect that it will probably be about $10.00.  Not to=
=20
bad, but even less if we fill the bus!  Come along, see a=20
great music school, support this activity, and have some fun.

See you all soon,

Dennis Johnson
CAUT Chair
johnsond@stolaf.edu