Kawai material and salary info?

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:28:04 -0600 (CST)

   Since with my wonderful organizational skills I can't find the handout
on the subject, can someone please tell me the name of the black plastic-like
material that is being used in Kawai's for flanges, etc.?
   Could this be the same material that is sometime used in harpsichords for
the plectrum?
   Any help would be appreciated.

Avery Todd
atodd@uh.edu

P.S. Did the technician (I'm sorry, I can't remember who) doing the salary
      survey pertaining to CAUT's ever get enough information to be useful?
        It might be very useful here in my attempt to get another technician
        on staff. The results may have been posted, but if so, I missed it.
        Thanks.