Steinway music racks

RobertD429@aol.com RobertD429@aol.com
Sun, 04 Feb 1996 15:33:19 -0500

I sent this message more than 24 hours ago, and it hasn't shown up yet, so
here it is again. Forgive me if it duplicates.
I'm interested in hearing from someone (probably someone in a high use
situation like a university tech) who regularly adds a support to the music
rack leaf, which splits out easily, on older Steinways. I'll swallow my pride
and admit I've just ignored it so far, partly from a misplaced desire for
authenticity, but my wife is tired of fixing them.

Is there a supply-house standard-issue-music-rack-support-hinged-thingy that
works well? The three we have tried don't.

Thanks,
Bob Davis