pianornography

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 18:05:14 -0400

Ben Treuhaft posted:
>>...This lesson stayed with me,
unfortunately for those in the list
who think it is fine to use sexist humor but are offended by sex.<<

Dear Ben,

I need your help.  If I understand you correctly, your comments:

>>Why don't we get any pianornography on this list - is the best we can do is
rake that gutsy Shannon Faulkner over the coals?  Hasn't anyone done it under
the piano while pretending to examine the posts?  On the bench?<<

were your inimitable way of retorting or responding to indicate that you
*also* felt it was inappropiate to make such a reference to the Shannon
Faulkner incident on the Pianotech venue?

If this is the case, then please forgive me for not recognizing the true
motives of your post.

Sincerely...Keith
Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731