pianornography

Benjamin Treuhaft blt@igc.apc.org
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 07:58:47 -0700

All children on this list, please plug your ears.
Many years ago when my mother, an upper-class Englishwoman, was at a
genteel gathering in the deep south, she was shocked to hear the ladies
use the word Niggra to refer to blacks.  She said, "Fuck" in a her
distinctive voice.  The ladies pretended not to notice, until about the
third time this Niggra word came up, and each time my mother would say
Fuck.  They asked her why and she repied she would say Fuck every time
they said Niggra.   They stopped right away.  This lesson stayed with me,
unfortunately for those in the list
who think it is fine to use sexist humor but are offended by sex.
Benjamin Treuhaft
Send a Piana to Havana