pianornography

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 23:38:50 -0400

Ben Truehaft posted:
>>Guess you thought the Shannon Faulkner
joke was dandy?<<

Dear Ben,

I didn't understand that "political" comment when it appeared at the end of
someone else's post, even though I suspected it was off color by the warning
given.

But if it was the beginning of what evoked the comments by you and one other,
as I am interpreting what you are suggesting, then that comment obviously
must imply something other than appropiate subject material and would also
would be inclusive as crossing the line.

When I first made contact with you about Send A Piana To Havana, I knew
Pianotech would be a valuable resource for your goals.  And you have proven
to be an asset to this list, and likewise, this list to you.  I do hope this
continues.

But this other stuff...must have been a temporary lapse of focus and
attention to your original goals...surely...yes, that must be it.

Thank you...Keith
(Keith A. McGavern, RPT)
(Oklahoma Chapter 731)