pianornography

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 23:16:48 -0400

PIANO TECHNICIANS GUILD CODE OF ETHICS

!.  I will act honorably and in a professional manner.
2. I will render the best possible service under the circumstances, always
keeping the best interests of my client in mind.
3. I will engage only in fair trade practices in the knowledge that I am
reflecting the honesty and intergrity for which the Piano Technicians Guild
stands.
4. I will use the name and trademarks of the Piano Technicians Guild properly
and will encourage others to do the same.
5. I will strive to upgrade my profssional skills and I will encourage and
help others to do the same.
6. I will promote, in any way that I can, good will toward my profession and
toward the music industry.

There you go!