computer as tool

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 12:27:13 -0700

----------
From:       Gordon Wilson[SMTP:gwilson@prairienet.org]
Sent:       Thursday, September 28, 1995 2:12 AM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    Re: computer as tool

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Benjamin Treuhaft wrote:

> Why don't we get any pianornography on this list - is the best we can
> do is rake that gutsy Shannon Faulkner over the coals?  Hasn't anyone
> done it under the piano while pretending to examine the posts?  On the bench?
> Ben Treuhaft (Send a Piana to Havana)

Great idea, Ben!
 To answer both questions: YES, many times! More when I was younger!

Don't forget, I also service electronic keyboards...I've had many a sweet
young thing ask if I would have time to come out and look at her organ!

A former student, a (now retired) gynecologist, told me that if he knew
my field as well as I seemed to know his, he'd be playing in Carnegie Hall!

Let's lend life to this listless list!

NOT!  This list has plenty of life without offending the users.  Look in the newsgroup
alt.sex.tooner.adolescent - come on guys, grow up.

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA