subscribe

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 19:27:14 -0400

Mortier posted:
>>I haven't received anything from the group in a couple weeks. Am I still
subscribed?<<

I am no expert, but if you haven't received anything for a couple of weeks,
well...maybe you ought to subscribe again and see if things don't pick up.

Jack Reeves sent this to another person earlier this month describing a
similar situation:
>>Audrey, sometimes address will go undeliverable for a period of
time.  If it only lasts a day or so, I don't do anything, but if it lasts
longer or has been a chronic problem, I delete that subscriber.  It
is a common occurance to have an address go bad for a day or
so-all of the compuserve address were undeliverable for a
couple of days a week or so ago, and Steve Brady's address
was undeliverable for one day last week.  The AOL addresses
were a major problem a few months ago, but not anymore.  If you
suspect that you have been deleted, ask listserv@byu.edu for
<review pianotech> and you will get a list of all the subscribers.
If you have WWW you can also check the archives and see what
you have missed.<<

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731