Roaches!

Mike Cook a440@iquest.net
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 16:14:14 -0500

----------
From:       Dave Doremus[SMTP:dbd01@www.gnofn.org]
Sent:       Tuesday, September 19, 1995 4:59 PM
To:   Multiple recipients of list
Subject:    Re: Roaches!

On Tue, 19 Sep 1995, Dan Squire wrote:

> Texas has the largest roaches I have ever seen, they are even bigger than
> the ones in South Louisiana.
> However, they are by far the friendliest roaches.  They make great company
> while tuning.  No need for roach proof.

I must beg to differ. Our roaches are far superior to the Texian variety,
both in size and friendliness. I hear those Texas bugs have a habit of
flying in your face when you lift out the bottom panel of that old upright.

Cheers,

Dave Doremus
dbd01@www.gnofn.org
New Orleans

The biggest roaches that I ever encountered were in The Panama Canal Zone.
Matter of fact, they were SO BIG that they had their own exterminators to get rid of those pesky
humans.