Number for Keyboard Carriage

Tony Geers 75201.254@compuserve.com
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 20:06:19 -0400 (EDT)

David,
I have tried several times to E-mail you directly but have failed.
In answer to your question as to the number for Keynboard Carriage it is as
follows:
Voice: 502-737-5797. Fax: 502-737-6640

The person I usually communicate with is John Thomas.  He is in charge of
setting up all the pickups and deliveries.  One word of causion.  They will only
move pianos in areas where they can get their Semi trucks.  There is only one
person on the truck so he needs help in loading.  They will go to stores,
schools, loading docks, etc.  They will not go to individual homes.  They do a
great job and I use them all the time.  I wish I could have used them the time I
sent the Steinway to your part of the country.

The Best To You
Tony Geers