Services

STherault@aol.com STherault@aol.com
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 14:25:21 -0400

Dear Thane,
It has been my experience in situations like this, to charge my normal tuning
fee, per piano, to any outside regional or national company coming to my area
for such sales.  Much depends if you will be able to get additional customer
tunings from the sale of these pianos.
    If these pianos will be sold in your area, and if the sale is in
conjuction with the local dealer participating in the sale, I charge my
normal local dealer store tuning.  The local dealer should supply you with
the names of the customers sold.  Generally, the sponsor will give customers
 free tuning certificates to each customer sold. These names should than be
passed on to you, and the local dealer calls on you to contact these new
customers for their "free Tuning". You in turn, service the customer, and
turn in the certificates to the dealer for payment.
Hope this helps..
Steve

STherault@aol.com