Services

yenniet yenniet@centmail.sw2.k12.wy.us
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 07:49:13 -0700

                      Subject:                              Time:  7:38 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Services                              Date:  9/12/95

Hi boys and girls!!!

I have been contacted by a regional piano distributor to service a few pianos
while he is having a sale in my area.  My question is what do you folks
normally charge for this service.  Do you bill by the piano or by the hour.
The tunings are not required to be fine tunings just roughed in.  You know the
Q&D type.  Any thoughts greatly appreciated.  RSVP by Fri 9/15.

Thane Yennie
Green River, Wy.
yenniet@centmail.sw2.k12.wy.us