Tooner Tales

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 08 Sep 1995 15:44:26 -0500 (CDT)

Kenneth,

   Not a funny one, but one of the best I have ever read was in the PTJ
quite a few years ago. I can't remember exactly the way the story was worded
or who contributed it but maybe someone out there can. ]
   Someone was tuning for a concert and a small girl comes on to stage and
sits down close to the piano and listens to the tuning. Since she wasn't
disturbing him the tuner went ahead and finished. When he was through, the
little girl comes up to him and says "you put the music into the piano and
my daddy gets it out."
   That's the kind of comment we can all aspire to and wish for.
   Hope you can get the actual story and the name of the contributor.

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu