ca glue/bondo

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 08 Sep 1995 13:48:05 -0500 (CDT)

Newton,

   I have a question about using glue with the bridge pins. This is not a
criticism at all, but what happens at some future date when you or someone
else wants to recap the bridge? How do you get the bridge pins out? Or do
you just cut the bridge down to below the pins.
   The same question about the pin block. Doesn't that make for a lot of
extra work getting it out at some future date? Why do feel it necessary to
bondo and glue it in?
   I've used CA glue for bridge pins, also, but with a little twinge of guilt
for doing so.
   Just curious. Thanks

Avery Todd
University of Houston