Pin Problems

yenniet yenniet@centmail.sw2.k12.wy.us
Tue, 05 Sep 1995 15:11:18 -0700

        Reply to:   RE>>Pin Problems

therefore the replacement was done.  I did ream the pin holes when I replaced
them,  and they did pound down tight.   I do not have a torque wrench to
measure torque but the pins are somewhere between "grasp the hammer a little
tighter"  and  "break a good sweat as you tune".  : >  i thought I read
somewhere that swabbing the holes with rubbing alcohol was also a good fix.
Has anyone tried this, or was I in a state of sleep deprivation?