Shop seat

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Sat, 02 Sep 1995 20:49:30 -0400

Hi all,

Many of you may already have somthing akin to what I'm writing about,but if
not, check this out.

After years of breaking my back,knees and straining various other anatomy
parts  I found the neatest little stool on wheels to sit on while regulating
such things as capstans,damper levers,leveling keys and the like. It is a
stool much like garage mechanics use.

It is adjustable via a pnumatic stem and operates like a Boesendorffer Artist
bench. Adjustment range is 14" to 21" floor to seat. It is light and rolls
very easy.

I got mine at Sams Club (Wal-Mart) for about 30 bucks.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com

It is a stool much like garage mechanics use.