Japan?

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Fri, 01 Sep 1995 21:46:11 -0400

Michael Wathen posted:
>>Was there a post on pianotech from a Japanese?  Did I miss it.  I got Jim
Harvey's reply which is very useful, thank you.<<

I saved Jiro Tajika's post.  Here it is again Michael:

Subj:  re:Retailer in Japan
Date:  Thu, Aug 31, 1995 10:01 AM CST
From:  pianotech@byu.edu

Hello Mr.Michael Wathen:

>I did hear of a special retailer, maybe in Tokyo somewhere, who
>sold only imported pianos.  If anyone knows about this or has any
>other suggestion let us hear it.

I,m a piano technician in Hamamatsu Japan. I looked up retailers
in Tokyo into some issues.

Yamaha Piano service Co. Tokyo center
7-9-14 ginza tyuou-ku Tokyo
tel 03-3572-3101
*This is not a retailer. It's a piano tuning company.

Matsuo-Gakkishoukai co.
tel 03-3436-4331

Momose Harpsichord co.
tel 03-3469-8845

Taiyo music Japan Co.
tel 045-935-7070

Nihon piano tyoritsusi kyokai
tel 03-3255-3897
*This isn't a retailer too. It's piano technicians association
in Japan (Like PTG in America), so maybe she can get any suggestion
 if she calls there.

I think there are more retailers in Tokyo, but I coudn't find any more.
But if you need, I'll try to look up more deteal.
The best way I think is that she should call "Nihon piano tyoritsusi kyokai"
 or "Yamaha piano service co.", because there are so many piano technicians
in them, so I presume that maybe she can get any informations for getting
her job in Japan.

Actually, I don't speak English well, so if I had used any impolite or
wrong expression in this mail, please forgive me. Thank you.

Jiro Tajika@Hamamatsu Japan.
 tel   053-462-8185
e-mail SGT02326@niftyserve.or.jp

<eof>