update on Sojin!

GregDN@aol.com GregDN@aol.com
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 20:55:05 -0500

Greetings all!
      If anyone sees a Sojin ... run like hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish to take this opportunity for those who posted a response for my plea
for help. I am deeply appreciative of your efforts. My experience with this
gem isn't over I'm afraid but I am through with the faxing,  mailing,
running, copying, drawing, writing, etc.. I never did get anyone from Daewoo
to answer me and have been given the command to "use something else and make
it work" by the dealer who requested the work. Needless to say this isn't my
preferred way to handle this but ....  I've been told that not only is Sojin
out of business "knew that" but Daewoo is bancrupt and in court with assets
Well anyway thanx and consider yourselves warned!
                                          Greg Newell
                                           GregDN@aol.com