Call Backs

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 22:51:13 -0500

Don Rose, RPT posted:
>>...As I am the only RPT in the area, I don't
even have the option of suggesting that
X might do a better job.<<

Don, you certainly have a challenge ahead of you based on the information you
have thus far provided.

"Drawing a line"..."establishing a policy" sounds like a most acceptable
solution at this point in time.  What you are capable of doing, and what you
aren't capable of doing; what you are willing to do and what you aren't
willing to do; stating your position, and then standing by it.

If you don't, you will vacillate without end and never feel good about
yourself, or this situation, or any others you may get caught up in.

Maybe someone else on Pianotech has the words you need to hear.  Otherwise,
good luck.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Oklahoma Baptist University