FEEDBACK REQUESTED

Daryl Matthies pianotec@hcsinc.com
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 23:06:29 -0600

Larry,

I believe it is best to quote the appraisal or repair estimate fee over the
phone when setting up the appointment.  Especially when going out to look at
an old piano. I've found that most customers will not want to spend the
money on old upt.  Sorry, but in this case I think the customer is right.

Daryl Matthies
MATHIS PIANO TUNING & SERVICE