FEEDBACK REQUESTED

C. Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 22:34:40 -0700

Hi Larry
In my practice I make it a point to do estimates free, and I think most
other pianotechs do as well.  In most other trades the estimates are free.
I do charge however; for an appraisal and sometimes thats all the people
want so I discuss with them on the phone what it is that they want and let
them know that an extimate can possily bring in a paying job but if there is
no chance of my getting money for my efforts then they should expect to have
to pay.

Hope that helps.   Mike Swendsen